Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today's Most Loved: Leopard Loub Platform

I want to begin featuring a segment on my blog for my daily most "loved" item. Daily most loved or most lusted items could range from fashion items, beauty items, foodie treats, good books/magazines, etc. (I cheat, I do not like to limit myself, hehe). Let's see where the day takes us. Enjoy!

Most loved of the day (7/13/11): Christian Louboutin Leopard Platform Sandals. I am a self-admitted online shopping junkie. Well, to be truthful I am more of a dreamer. I spend my free time "ooohhh-ing" and "ahhhh-ing" over items/things I wish I could afford, but never actually purchase. Today I found myself drooling over this phenomenal pair of Loubs. What I wouldn't give to pair this fab red-backed shoe with a sassy black romper and artsy fedora. Add some oversized sunglasses and a wrist full of assorted bangles, a girl can only dream...

XOXO, Kara

1 comment:

  1. I was given the One Lovely Blog award and I would like to pass on the love to you :) Please check it out at http://ariarhapsody.blogspot.com/2011/07/share-love.html

    ReplyDelete